February 24, 2010

What???

"Laughter is an instant vacation."~Milton Berle
Comments overheard by children


 ~I didn't hear you-my eyes were shut.


                                                                       
~He was speak-less.


~Why can't you breathe out your ears?


(He is holding his breath.)








~1st child:I have air coming out here (pointing to mouth).
2nd child:That's the blow dryer.

~If I close my eyes in the day I'll have nightmares.

~Our President is Rock Obama.

~My Kung Fu teacher is Mr. Girl Power.


~My sister is running away because she doesn't like anyone to chase her.

~PB & J is Spanish for peanut butter and jelly.


"I am thankful for laughter, except when milk
comes out my nose."~Woody Allen



                                                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...