February 10, 2010

So Why Are You Doing It?

In the last week several people have asked me why I decided to start a blog.

Isn't it interesting how you think you have an answer to something until you have to actually come up with one?

I first heard about blogging several years ago.  Maybe it was on Larry King Live.


Since I am the computer illiterate, the topic just sat in the back of my mind with all the other
' someday thoughts'.
It has kept company with the: learn to reupholster furniture found on the curb side, visit Switzerland, and whiten teeth.


I recalled the idea once I started thinking about what I would do differently in my life once all my children had all gone off to college.


So this thought entertained that thought and the more I was told that I would have a difficult time starting a blog- since I didn't even know how to turn my computer on- the more determined I became.


Really, at the bottom of this is my desire to share some of the life experiences I have had with others in hope of maybe being able to connect on a down to earth level.

A level that says life often doesn't go as we'd planned and we don't always get it right, but as long as we are alive and able , there's always a chance to change.



"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
 ~Author Unknown~


So here I am!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...