February 6, 2010

Unexpected Vulnerability

I didn't expect to feel so vulnerable just because I'm blogging.

  This is just a picture added for humor.


I'm getting a little concerned that my humor on my blog isn't being understood.
I also didn't want my posts to be too serious.
 Or to be too mushy,

Or too boring,                                                                                                      
Or too sad,
Or....
This multiple personality stuff is not for sissies.                                           
Well, maybe one of them can be a sissy...


I started writing this blog for myself but it would also be nice if others enjoyed it too.

I realize it'll drive me crazy trying to worry about how others may be perceiving me so I've decided to go forward with whatever moody person shows up at that moment.

I'd invite you to keep checking and reading and hopefully there will be something that resonates for you!

'I finally discovered that my greatest fear is not being alone; it's being vulnerable.'~Unknown Author

2 comments:

  1. Being vulnerable is necessary because without it you cannot fully love. It is scary because there it feels like there is so much to lose. Your blogs are like a breath of funny air - you know the kind where you wonder what that smell coming from the kitchen is....you like it but you cannot put your finger on what it is. You just know it smells good and you cannot wait to taste it and then for dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invitation to visit your blog. It was to say the least an experience, much different from what I expected. Your thoughts are very expressive and carry much meaning and reflection for all who read.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...