April 11, 2010

Therapy, Exercise and The Dining Room Table

I just noticed the title.
It sounds like the beginning of a bad bar room joke.

But it isn't.  I know, you knew that.
It is just a wholesome update.

THERAPY UPDATE:
                                                           
                                                                My sister gave me this.
                           She had to walk around the elephant to hand it to me.
                                     
 
For me there is both! 
I could not bring myself to tell her that though.
Because I want to keep the cup!
But the truth is that I eat chocolate while I am at therapy.
Maybe that is another reason why I do not get to lie down on the white couch?!
(See last blog 'Therapy is not for...')
More on chocolate later.
It deserves it's own blog!

  
EXERCISE/WEIGHT UPDATE:                                                                                                                             

I have gone to that place- the gym or the club or the Silver Sneaker hang out, four of the last six days.
Two of those days I was not able to fit it into my schedule.
In spite of those missed days, trauma to my body has been done. 
Today I am feeling it.
My body is sore in places that I didn't even know had muscles.
Like between my teeth.

Maybe that is a good thing.
My mouth could be too sore to eat.
(NOTE: Most chocolate doesn't require chewing.)

FYI: For some odd reason the scale at the gym is broken on the same number that the scale at the doctors office is.
I will discuss pounds later.
Broken scales and pounds also deserve their own blog.


DINING ROOM TABLE UPDATE:

It is finished!
And already sold!
It is taking time for me to post the step- by- step process.
(I lost some of the pictures of the middle steps in cyber space.)
The Robinson family found them.
(The Robinson's are from an old movie 'Lost in Space')
As for the table, it already has it's own blog. 
                                                            
                                     Thank you for your patience as I get my acts together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...