April 29, 2010

I'm Stalking Myself!

I am one of my own followers.
It is like a self-induced cult.
I am my own follower at my command.

"I always feel like someone is watching me..."

I don't know how it happened.
Well, I do, but I don't really, if that is possible.


I was trying to comment back on a comment made on one of my posts and I became a fellow traveler.
That is sort of creepy considering I am already traveling with myself!?
(And worse yet, I never got a reply in)
So if I do not reply to your comment it isn't because I don't want to, it is because I do not know who will be following me if I do.


Yet on the other hand, it is kinda cool and funny.
Because I don't know how to undo it!
(Again, I need a social life)

AND it is also fun because I now have one more follower!
(I have to admit it made me wonder if I could keep following myself until I get 1,000 followers of the me-kind?)
Uh oh, I feel that multiple personality thing coming on....

I am not following you,
Yes you are! 
No I'm not!

I love my computer!
And my crazy inexperienced self.
If you had paid me a lot of money to do it, I probably couldn't of done what I did.
I just love my imperfectness when it comes to these sort of things!
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...