August 14, 2014

HOLD ON....If I Could Say Anything It Would Be..HOLD ON

I hope what I am about to say comes off with love and empathy and in NO WAY sounds judgmental as that is the last thing I would want to do.

There have been many times in my life where I have struggled...."just to get through" sometimes each minute......this one (my divorce) was probably one of the most difficult of all....

If I would be able to say anything to others who struggle, it would be to say, Hold On....try to hold on,... and if you have to, hold on to something or someone else positive, until you are able to find hope again.........it was during this time, I learned the difference between sadness vs hopelessness.....I could never have done it on my own......

Although, I would have eliminated that experience if I could have at the time,...that trial literally has been the start of a positive new life course I am grateful Beyond Words to be on today.

http://theunexpectedlife2010.blogspot.com/2010/03/series-1-i-didnt-expect-to-be-divorced.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...