One of the Kindergartners told me about an elf who showed up at his house.
This elf on the shelf moves around "spying" on him to report back to Santa about his behavior.
It had made me suspicious as I looked around the shelves in my home.
Was there some mini-midget with pointed ears and tiny shoes stalking me?
What would his report state (about me) to the Big Guy up North?
* Has red nightie. Flannel.
* Thinks Christmas is still two months away.
* The only holiday baking smells are cinnamon Red Hot gum.
* No decorations.
* Currently on vacation in Denial.
* Wonders why the news is highlighting houses decorated in festive lights in sync to holiday music.
* States that her shopping is done (because she isn't going to do any.)
* It sounds like the cat is purring to the tune of "You're a mean one..."
P.S. Did the Grinch have a wife?
I am not sure what happened, but when I got up this morning there were the likes of miniature Ruby-like-Slippers sticking out from a fallen shelf.
(It closely resembled the tornado stricken Kansas house accident.)
Did I mention the slippers fit perfectly?!