September 16, 2010

Is This A Bad Thing?

Warning:  Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.

 I know that we are more than half-way through this month (of September).

Is it a bad sign then, if this is what I see when I look at my calendar?



O.k. then.


What about this one in another room?


It seems that there is a show on television about me.
It is called Hoarders.
(I hope my therapist isn't reading this.) 

Is it such a bad thing to hoard time?

To deny that my life is passing faster than I can flip the page(s)?!

To wish that on some months I could get a re-do?

And on others, delete and re-write some things?


What about the moments and experiences I would like to freeze in time?


HOARD: To accumulate for preservation, future use etc., in a hidden or carefully guarded place.


Since I just exposed my calendars worldwide and it is no longer a carefully guarded secret, can I still accumulate for future use and not be a reality star?


"Don't be fooled by the calendar.  There are only as many days in the year as you make use of."  ~Charles Richards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...