February 3, 2013

FINALLY!

O.K.

I know this may not be a big deal to some people but it is a huge deal to me.

I finally put a real picture of myself on my profile.

I do not like pictures of myself and don't even have very many.

This is one taken with the New male in my Life when he was older.

There is only a picture of me because his parents requested it and I obliged.

Anyway, there/here it is!

Hopefully it won't change too much the perception you had imagined of me.
If it did...well, time to update it!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to finally see what you look like!! :) And why don't you like pictures of yourself? From what I can tell (it's a small pic) you are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Catie, that is sweet of you to say!
    I am sure it is part of the insecure complex I have that causes me to be so critical of myself and not like pictures. That is what this blog is about sometimes...
    Thanks again! Someday I hope to be as comfortable as you are in your picture. You look like you are loving life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...