March 9, 2011

There's A New Male In My Life

I have been preoccupied and have not had a new entry for awhile.

I have met someone.

He has blue eyes and reddish/blond color hair.

He is very sweet and not much of a talker.

His name is Peter. 


I spend time with him almost every day.

He is younger than I am.

Much younger!

Because he is just a little over 6 weeks old.

I have taken a second job as Peter's nanny.


I just love him!


I am adjusting to the new commitment of time and will hopefully be back here on a more regular (if there is such a thing in my life) schedule.


See you soon!


"The world is as many times new as there are children in our lives."  ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com





2 comments:

  1. That's great! Enjoy the miracle of new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this! Peter is one lucky little guy to have you as his nanny. You're going to love watching him grow up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...