January 29, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Baby, Got You On My Miiinnddd...

That's an old school song by Little River Band.

Today is my third year anniversary of starting this blog.

Who'd a thunk?!

For my present, I hope to start a new blog featuring some of the creative repurposing and make-overs my sister and I do with furniture and other items.

Even though it has been three years, I still have little idea how to work this computer so it may take some time for me to get the new blog off the ground.

I will keep you posted and invite you to visit once I have it underway.

Thank you for your continued support visiting and sharing my life lessons with me!!

If you visit me regularly and read my blog and are not a "fellow traveler" I would invite you to please officially "follow" me.  Thank You!!!  


"Celebrate what you want to see more of."~Thomas J Peters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...