February 7, 2013

Simple Furniture Re-do

Besides finally posting a new picture of myself, I also was able to get my creative, repurposing furniture blog figured out.
(Somehow it was tied to this one and what went on one, went on the other too.)

Some of you may remember this table  I did almost 3 years ago.  Well, I finally have started a blog just for sharing my creative/tangible side.                

I started out posting a  simple re-do on a piece I picked up at the thrift store.

In conjunction with the personal unexpecteds in my life (here), I will also be transforming and sometimes repurposing items into unexpected treasures (there)!

THANK YOU for taking a look at that side of me too!!

"Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in."  ~Amy Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...