March 18, 2010

Look What I Found!

In my first ever post, on January 29th, 2010, I blogged about how difficult it was for me to find help to teach me how to blog.

I quote,"I know, it's so easy that even a caveman can do it but I couldn't find one of those either."


Well, you won't believe what I found! (If you do, just act surprised like you do when you know what your present already is-because you are the who bought it.)


                                                          LOOK!


 Don't you just love it??
Well, I do , but then I don't really have a very hairy man with David Letterman teeth and fingernails longer than mine sitting at my computer in a t-shirt dress (throwing a beaver)!!
(P.S.  But I think the vine-cord is a nice touch.) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...