March 2, 2010

It's a Sunburn

Well, life has not changed that drastically since the last entry, but things are on the upswing.
There is not so much sun as to cause burn damage, but the sun is now shining through the clouds.

You know, when you spill your guts in a public place, people are concerned about the poisoning and what made you and your heart sick.
And when you wear your broken heart on your sleeve, it may leave boogers that aren't so easy to hide.

I knew that might happen when I was so open about where I was at.
But that is what I said I would do-invite you along on my life-lessons-learning- journey.
So I will say, that I had an interaction with someone I once knew and it did not go so well for me.

I may write about it some other time.
I am not at all surprised that it was unsettling for me,  just at how easy it is for some people to hurt others. 

The good news is that the sun is up and I am feeling better.

My health and energy are coming back too.
Boy, sometimes it is easy to forget all that you take for granted until you have to wait for its return.

I am grateful for blessings and healing!
AND SUNSHINE!
Thanks Alan for being such a gifted photographer!

"May we be strengthened with the understanding that being blessed does not mean that we shall always be spared all the disappointments and difficulties of life."~Heber J Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...