May 16, 2011

So That's It....

I have been very lax and sparse in my postings for the last 3 months.


I excused myself, saying that it was because I had taken on a second job (which is true-sometimes even  3), but myself just told me that it's more than that.


Once again I have let the fear of exposure (Oh Pleeeez....!) immobilize me.


Talking to Barb E. while laying on my Barbie couch (meaning that it is impossible to do-so I didn't really have a therapy session), I blurted out that I am worried that the people whose children I care for will read this and silently quit using my services.
  
They then will tweet about me Facebooking my weaknesses, telling the whole world.

 
  
Barb E. informed me that blogging IS a worldwide thing.


Oh.  O.K.

"Never reveal all of yourself to other people; hold back something in reserve so that people are never quite sure if they really know you."~Michael Korda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...