August 10, 2010

Today Therapy Kicked My Butt

My therapist refused to see me as long as I was still on vacation ( in Denial.)


So I had to come home.

(Don't ever believe what they say about vacations being rejuvenating.)

So now I am back in my life and I went to therapy.
I guess you could say it is physical therapy.


I am worn out!

I feel like I just ran five miles.


Well, actually that is not true.


I have never run five miles in my life, so I don't really know what that even feels like.
But if I did ever run five miles, I am sure this is what it would feel like!


I am going to request that a scale be placed outside the office.
I have had to have lost weight.
Water weighs something right?
How can you cry so much that you use up the whole box of Puffs (appropriate name for my eyes and nose) and not lose weight?
A gallon is what?... 33 pounds?


I came home and laid vertically on my bed until I passed out. (Who needs alcohol?)
(Well it was more in the shape of a question mark.)
Then I ate the whole box of theater size Junior Mints.

Sometimes there are rewards for purging.

"Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either."  ~Golda Meir


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...