May 30, 2010

Back In The Ball Game

I have been out in the 'field' working three jobs for awhile and haven't found or made time to blog.


One of my jobs just ended on Friday so I will have a little more time now.


I don't think I realized how therapeutic that blogging has been for me.


It caused me, on a regular basis, to ponder and either find something to be grateful for or to mourn and complain about.
The complaining part doesn't really need much contemplation.
That fact started to really worry me.

Although I haven't been blogging I have still had many life lessons show up with their bags ready to stay with me a day or two or twelve!

Maybe I will share some of them.

So I'm glad to announce that I am back in the game!
It's good to be back! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...