June 5, 2014

Child's Art Work

Here is more of my son's artwork! 

I'm bummed because I couldn't find the original canvas picture I thought I took of just the start when it was just a blue wax canvas.

So this is all wax.  He started out pouring (?) the blues and then added the white into that. (I am sure I am not using proper descriptions of his technique....but hey, I'm just a proud mom is all...)


This is the finished piece.  But look closely...

(Here is a link to the REAL picture-look how similar!)
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/stgeorge/

He used STRING for the foliage...










Isn't he AMAZING?!!!!!                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...