July 17, 2012

I'm Working On It

I have been working on making a mini dream come true.

That is one of the main reasons I have been absent.


I will have a tiny space in a resale shop.


As the cliche says, "I fell into it".


But when I think about this, I have been preparing for years. 
I believe even before I knew it would be, or become a dream.

  
That is the Secret!

I will be back to post a picture of my items and small space and share a little of how it all has come to be.

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers.  But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."  ~Sarah Ban Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy, 1996

1 comment:

  1. Dreamers who DO. That's the trick, finding the time to implement all those wonderful ideas we have. Did you say your items were going to be featured in Betty Blue's resale store? My daughter helps out there on an intermittent basis. A very interesting place, totally belied by its humble exterior. My husband bought a vice there a while ago. I've been trying to get used to a new computer--making me CRAZY! Hope to see you live and in person in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...